Certilytics Exhibit to Feature Predictive Analytics Products Relevant to ACOs, Provider Health Systems
LOUISVILLE, Ky., February 26, 2020 – Certilytics, Inc. announced today it will showcase its AI-powered predictive analytics capabilities at the American Medical Group Association (AMGA) Annual Conference, with a focus on products relevant to Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and provider health systems.
The event is being held March 25-28 at the San Diego Convention Center and will be attended by representatives from more than 200 medical groups and health systems.
Certilytics’ appearance will include an exhibit (Booth #429) offering real-time product demonstrations, to include the Aspects Suite providing custom and pre-built data insights tools for value-based care.
Certilytics product specialists will be available to discuss such topics as:
- Building operational predictive models that lead to significant ROI
- Optimizing care management investments through predictive reporting that combines financial, clinical, and behavioral insights
- Identifying savings opportunities, engaging patients, and measuring results across the value-based care continuum
- Designing products from an open-source technology stack that allows maximum scalability
- Delivering predictive analytics as a service, with quick implementation timelines, delivery cycles, and easy adoption that integrates with existing technology
At its hosted exhibit (Booth #429), Certilytics will showcase in particular its products that are most relevant to ACOs and provider health systems, including:
- Aspects Dashboards, which provide clinical, financial, and behavioral insights into the utilization of healthcare services and links clinical outcomes with financial opportunities and management strategies
- Aspects Reports, a library of pre-built and custom reports such as:
- Opportunity Analysis to identify clinical opportunities such as Gaps-in-Care and Emerging Disease Onset where optimized care management could lead to significant financial savings and better health outcomes
- Forecasts to optimize patient outreach through patient-level risk profiles with more than 150 unique tags and measures to support efforts to close Gaps-in-Care and impact value-based outcomes
- Provider Insights to quantify whether providers are meeting performance targets and to enable patient steerage and the design of high-value networks
Certilytics, Inc. provides sophisticated predictive analytics solutions to major healthcare organizations by integrating financial, clinical, and behavioral insights. Customers use the solutions to price and mitigate risk with precision and confidence, creating unique value for patients, actuaries, clinicians, data scientists, and developers. Our clients see the future through data using our advanced technologies, including the BrainstormTM AI deep learning platform, our library of predictive models, the Aspects reporting suite, and the CORE Pathways next-generation clinical episode grouper.
Our Healthcare Predictive Data Analytics Platform is adopted via remote hosted deployment or onsite within each customer’s IT infrastructure, and is configured using the latest Hadoop and open-source technologies to ensure scaling. Certilytics is a closely held private company that was launched through an innovative product development and partnering arrangement with two national healthcare organizations. Certilytics is headquartered in Louisville, Ky., with a national footprint of employees and customers.