Learn How Predictive Analytics can Transform your Organization
Certilytics experts will be on hand at this month’s HLTH conference to demo the transformative power of predictive analytics to drive financial savings and improved outcomes for healthcare organizations and employers.
The conference will be held Oct. 17-20 in Boston.
You can schedule a meeting with our experts at Booth #1008 in advance—simply log in using your HLTH conference credentials to view the scheduler and select a time. Attendees who schedule in advance will receive a $50 Amazon gift card as a gesture of thanks for making time to meet during the conference.
Our team will also be available at an event on Monday, Oct. 18 from 4:30-6 p.m. called “A Taste of Innovation: Bourbon and Big Data”. The event, hosted by Certilytics at our booth, will feature four of Kentucky’s best bourbons, as well as signature cocktails and bar snacks selected to complement the tasting experience.
You’ll be able to meet with some of our top executives who have decades of experience in data science, technology, research and clinical and pharmacy analytics. These experts include:
- Robert Dwyer, PhD. – Chief Data Scientist: Rob came to Certilytics in 2014 with over a decade of experience in the private sector and academia. He graduated from the University of Virginia in 2009 with a B.S. in Biology and then obtained his M.S. and Ph.D. in computational biology from Princeton University. At Certilytics, Rob is responsible for overseeing the design and pathing of new ML/AI products.
- Andrew Ottum, MPH – Chief Business Development Officer: Andy joined Certilytics in 2013 and has extensive experience working with large, complex healthcare organizations to generate and act on insights from their data. Prior to Certilytics, Andy was part of the senior consulting team at Cambridge Advisory Group. He has also coordinated the RFP process for numerous Fortune 500 Companies in their selection, design, and implementation of health and wellness programs. Andy graduated with a Master of Public Health and BA in Economics from the University of Wisconsin – Madison in 2011 and 2009, respectively.
- Elton Tavenner, Chief Technology Officer: Elton is primarily responsible for shaping Certilytics’ technical vision and participates in the management of many aspects of the organization including information security, technical architecture, system support, reporting, and software development. Prior to joining the company, he held various leadership posts at AFS Technologies and Integrated Products, where he started a new mobile application division within the company and led the development of both the driver delivery and mobile order management software applications.
- Jessica Kinnick – Senior Vice President, Client Deployment & Adoption: Jessica joined Certilytics in 2018 and is responsible for designing customer implementation strategies and working with new and prospective customers to ensure a smooth onboarding process. Prior to Certilytics, she was the Director of Data and Analytics for two healthcare provider companies: Louisville-based Trilogy Health Services and, prior to that, Nashville-based HCA Healthcare.
- Kevin Prybol – Senior Vice President, Data Science: Kevin is head of the Data Science Labs group at Certilytics, responsible for driving innovation of our deep learning solutions and translating the latest in academic research into real-world, industry-ready applications. Prior to Certilytics, Kevin was a research data scientist at a national health plan, where he was in charge of exploring and integrating data from coaching and wellness programs along with connected devices and fitness trackers such as FitBit and Apple Watches. Kevin received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Miami and completed graduate coursework in biostatistics at Georgia State University.
- Lana Davis, MSHI, RN, BSN – Director, Clinical Analytics: Lana joined Certilytics in early 2019. She brings clinical experience providing direct patient care in critical care, pediatrics, and outpatient settings, as well as the ability to leverage data to improve patient outcomes. At Certilytics, she collaborates extensively across multiple teams to establish cross-functional partnerships to ensure continuity of definitions and provide clinical expertise.
- Amy Corder, PharmD, BCPS, BCGP – Vice President, Pharmacy Analytics: Amy brings a strong depth of clinical knowledge to the Certilytics team, having worked in a retail setting as a student and in clinical roles in both hospital and correctional healthcare settings. Amy received her Doctor of Pharmacy from the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy in Lexington, Ky., in 2011 and completed residency training at Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
- Zeyana Saad, Ph.D., MPH – Vice President, Research & Product Design: Zee joined Certilytics in the summer of 2018 and oversees the company’s independent R&D function. She brings more than 10 years of biomedical and clinical research experience to her role of exploring cutting-edge strategies to keep Certilytics at the forefront of machine learning and AI. Before Certilytics, Zee was the clinical project manager at Hawaii Pacific Health, the largest healthcare system in Hawaii. She also previously worked at Walter Reed and the Children’s National Medical Center on oncology and infectious disease programs. Zee earned her BSc in Biochemistry and MSc in Applied Microbiology from University College London and later obtained her Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences and an MPH in Health Policy and Management from the University of Hawaii.