Connecting You with Opportunity
The business insights tools offered through Nucleus are an indispensable source of predictive intelligence used by some of the nation’s largest health plans and PBMs, along with dozens of small and mid-sized health plans, employer groups, and Fortune 100 employers.
These organizations have adopted our solutions not because they’re flashy and complicated—but because they were built with practicality in mind. Our products are designed to be actionable, easy to understand, and up and running in 90 days or less.
- We tell you which members have the most prospective risk, not who has already cost you the most
- We show you the risk you can actually mitigate, not just who your riskiest members are
- Rather than evaluate a care management program by the number of members contacted, we measure performance based on how well the program manages risk
- Instead of focusing on the number of gaps closed, we lay out the tangible ways health has improved as a result of gap closure
- We don’t just provide trend lines—we show you, in dollars, the impact of your clinical activity on cost
Predictive Intelligence to Accelerate Your Transitions to Value-Based Care
As part of the Nucleus Analytics Platform, we offer data warehousing solutions for high-velocity data processing and cleansing—to help your organization unlock the opportunity in every healthcare dollar.
Read the Nucleus Brochure!
Benefits of Nucleus
- Benchmark clinical and financial results against national norms, peer groups, business units, or geographies
- Identify, report, and benchmark cost trends, provider treatment patterns, condition severity, and health outcomes across billions of member records
- Perform analysis at a patient-level into complete episodes of care, utilization patterns, emerging disease onset, gaps in care, and each member’s likelihood of engagement
- Develop high-performance provider networks supporting fee-for-service and value-based arrangements
- Evaluate care pathways and predict future costs for a given condition
- Analyze performance, risk, and spend—both retrospective and prospective
- Directly access your data through a combination of standard reports, dashboards, and user interfaces as well as direct integration with existing BI toolsets (e.g. Tableau).
- Includes sophisticated proprietary validations to ensure the cleanliness, accuracy, and completeness of all data at the file, column, row, and element levels
- Access standardized data enriched with hundreds of tags and measures, including our proprietary clinical episode grouper, CORE Pathways
Visualize data, take action, and even close deals with an integrated suite of products designed to give healthcare insights at multiple levels of analysis—patient, provider, and population.
Discover Opportunity, Unlock Savings
Aspects Intelligence provides different tools to support the needs of C-suite executives, care managers, actuaries, plan sponsors, and more.
Aspects Dashboards provide population-level clinical, financial, and behavioral insights into the utilization of healthcare services while linking clinical outcomes with financial opportunities and management strategies.
- Find Savings Opportunities: Aspects Dashboards can uncover the potential savings associated with closing specific care gaps through health management programs, helping plan sponsors and employer groups make more informed decisions about health management programs that maximize return on investment and improve health outcomes.
- Track Utilization: Helps plan sponsors and employer groups better understand where to focus their resources to improve overall cost and health outcomes, as well as how policies put in place influenced their population as a whole.
- Measure Performance: Plan sponsors and employer groups can understand how efforts around improving membership compliance have affected financial outcomes. Aspects Dashboards reports the PMPM savings realized from changes in member outcomes from their baseline measurement period and highlights the relative effectiveness of different clinical outreach strategies.
- Enterprise Integrations: Aspects Dashboards are configurable either as a standalone application or as a seamlessly integrated tool enhancing a customer’s legacy reporting solutions. We support single-sign on (SSO), white-labeling, and extensible application programming interfaces (APIs) for quick adoption and enterprise app integration.
Need a specialized report to generate or retain business? Aspects Reports provide a library of insights to support pricing decisions, RFP responses, customer management, network design and more.
Reports and Features
- Opportunity Analysis Reports:
- Provides population-level insights into clinical risks that can be tied to areas of financial opportunity through member redirection, gap in care closure, and early intervention.
- Designed to show changing demographics as a means of highlighting potential reasons for cost and utilization changes over the prior period.
- Stop Loss Underwriting Reports:
- Provides multiple views that show the historic and emerging pipeline of high cost claimants.
- Allows for evaluation and bench-marking of top conditions, comorbidities, cost and utilization, providing medical management information to intervene with a plan’s costliest members, and monitoring of financial projections and budgets.
- Provider Insights Reports:
- Measures the performance of primary care providers (PCPs) and specialty care providers (SCPs) within a given network or geography.
- A one-stop report for comparing providers, many of which have disparate reporting systems that make it very difficult to evaluate one provider against another.
- Offers provider-to-provider comparisons including peer group, regional and national benchmarks.
- Incorporates sophisticated predictive analytics, including the prospective cost savings if a provider redirects a patient at risk of having a high-cost event or intervenes with a patient at risk of developing a chronic condition or disease state.
- Pharmacy Management Reports:
- Captures savings opportunities from pharmacy-based cost and utilization management programs
- Estimates the potential financial impact of new drugs – to include the effect on a target population, which therapies it will work alongside, which it will displace, and what the potential financial impact could be.
Ready to learn more? Schedule a meeting with our team of experts—today.
Fusion is a self-service business intelligence tool that allows interactive data exploration, visualization, and extraction to identify new population opportunities, share member-level insights, and create customized reports.
Explore Data, Unlock Opportunity
Fusion provides users with direct access to their cleansed and standardized source data, as well as the enriched output from several Certilytics products.
It requires no desktop installation, no separate credentials, and can be white-labeled to fit in with other enterprise applications.
- DIY analytics that can answer any question by combining insights from the Nucleus Data Warehouse
- Highly-performant data retrieval
- Modern and simple UI for approachable data exploration
- Ability to write custom SQL queries for expert users
- Shareable collections of content to crush silos and stop repetitive work
- Pre-built collections of analytics built by Certilytics experts
- Download datasets or visualizations as JSON, CSV, and more
Brainstorm® AI Studio is a healthcare-focused machine learning and deep learning technology playground built for data science as a process.
See the Future Through Data
The Brainstorm® AI Studio includes pre-built data representations and models tailored to some of the most pressing questions in healthcare and tools to get new models into production rapidly.
- Creates a standardized canonical layer for healthcare data
- Enforces software development best practices in data science
- Tracks and organizes models along with their complete data dependencies in the Brainstorm® Model Repository